Manuals

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Manuals

Post by wannabewoodworker »

I have gotten a few requests via email to provide the manuals for the Jigsaw and Jointer. I have sent these to the people who requested them but in order for folks to more easily access these manuals I am going to try and upload them here to the forum for all to use and download. I am not sure if this forum allows that or not but I am going to try.
Michael Mayo
Senior IT Support Engineer
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
1960's SS Mark VII, 1954 Greenie, 1983 Mark V, Jointer, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, Dewalt Slider, Delta Super 10, Delta 8" Grinder, Craftsman compressor, Drill Doctor, Kreg PH Jig, Bosch Jigsaw, Craftsman Router and Table...........and adding more all the time....:D
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Looks like the forum won't take these PDF files? Size too large maybe?
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
1960's SS Mark VII, 1954 Greenie, 1983 Mark V, Jointer, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, Dewalt Slider, Delta Super 10, Delta 8" Grinder, Craftsman compressor, Drill Doctor, Kreg PH Jig, Bosch Jigsaw, Craftsman Router and Table...........and adding more all the time....:D
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

wannabewoodworker wrote:Looks like the forum won't take these PDF files? Size too large maybe?
I don't believe size has anything to do with it. The file format, I believe, is the limiting factor.

Do be careful to ensure that you do not violate copyright restrictions on whatever you plan to put up in that manner.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
beeg
Platinum Member

Post by beeg »

pdf 5.72 MB limit.
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

beeg wrote: pdf 5.72 MB limit.
That is what I thought. So how does someone go about posting something for eternity to the forum so people don't have to keep asking me for the manuals?
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Here is the jointer manual in MS Word format
Attachments
Magna Jointer Owners.doc
(1.28 MiB) Downloaded 2293 times
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Here is the Jigsaw manual in MS Word format
Attachments
Magna Jigsaw Manual.doc
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 447 times
Michael Mayo
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

wannabewoodworker wrote:Here is the Jigsaw manual in MS Word format

[ATTACH]25845[/ATTACH] the same version in PDF.
Attachments
Shopsmith (Magna) Jigsaw Model 610 Manual compressed.pdf
(1.81 MiB) Downloaded 1126 times
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.