I’m sure it’s not Shopsmith but I’m at a loss to what it might be and thought someone might have some idea.
My other question is could it be modified to work with my Shopsmith because I like the pawl better on the brand x.
That might be dangerous so I’m looking for advice
- 1.jpg (102.87 KiB) Viewed 9170 times
- 2.jpg (106.16 KiB) Viewed 9170 times
- 3.jpg (173.16 KiB) Viewed 9170 times
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 31660
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:42 pm
- Location: Lexington, Ky (WILDCAT territory)
Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange