New member...with a mark v I guess

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Siscoken
Silver Member

Re: New member...with a mark v I guess

Post by Siscoken »

I ordered new belt and sheave button from links supplied by forum (2 weeks away)... replacement bearings from Amazon and also from local bearing supplier... and out of the blue my bearing supplier came thru first... picked them up this am and installed after some welding and machining on sheave (Sorry no pics). Reassembled and fired up ... quiet as a mouse...thanks for the info
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

dusty wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:05 pm
br549 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:24 pm
Those links are not working for me.

- David
Thanks for pointing out the bad links. I have updated them above in my original post.
[/quote]

Agreed. Don't work here either.
[/quote]

DITTO.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
br549
Platinum Member

Post by br549 »

Congratulations to Siscoken for getting his machine repaired after some metal repair. If I had better metal working skills I probably would not have gone my route or been so impressed with redleg's solution.

Not sure why some are reporting the links are not working. Since I edited my original post, the links appear to be working for me.

Here they are again:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19133

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19238

I just viewed a preview and again they seem to work.