Restoration Progress On My 1955 Greenie

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

mickyd wrote:Here are the stages of the carriage casting repair down to finished paint.

[ATTACH]3877[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3878[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3879[/ATTACH][ATTACH]3880[/ATTACH]
LOOKS FANTASTIC!
What is the pixel dimensions of the first(tall) pix? My question relates to the other thread re rotation etc.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

JPG40504 wrote:LOOKS FANTASTIC!
What is the pixel dimensions of the first(tall) pix? My question relates to the other thread re rotation etc.
400wide by 600tall. Right click on any photo and select properties and you can see that info.
Mike
Sunny San Diego
charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

Mike - You do good work! Thanks for showing us!

Incidentally, I've been getting a kick out of your "Personal Photo" almost every day! Cute little Bugger!:D
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

mickyd wrote:400wide by 600tall. Right click on any photo and select properties and you can see that info.
AHHH SOOO! That explains a LOT. Keep maximum pixel dimension under 600 and the attachment 'manager' is happy!;)
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

charlese wrote:Mike - You do good work! Thanks for showing us!

Incidentally, I've been getting a kick out of your "Personal Photo" almost every day! Cute little Bugger!:D
I think it might be his mother in law!:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

charlese wrote:Mike - You do good work! Thanks for showing us!

????? Charles - What "personal photo" almost every day???? I haven't knowingly been posting anything like that. Show me (Hopefully this won't be like people eating during the night and not knowing it!!)
Mike
Sunny San Diego
tom_k/mo
Platinum Member

Post by tom_k/mo »

Mike, I THINK he's referring to your avitar photo of the restored greenie headstock...
ShopSmith MarkV-520 with Belt Sander, Jointer, Band Saw, Strip Sander, Scroll Saw and Biscuit Jointer SPTs and a DC-3300...
Woodworking Hobbyist (Check out all my Woodworking Plans (http://vbwhiz.isa-geek.net/plans)
Aspiring Sandcarver: Breaking glass one grain at a time.
Black Powder Shooter (love the smell of burning sulfur).
dickg1
Gold Member

Post by dickg1 »

Check his personal profile -
Dick
A Veteran-whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard or Reserve-Is Someone Who, at One Point in Their Life, Signed a Blank Check Made Payable To "The United States of America", For An Amount of 'Up To and Including My Life'
tom_k/mo
Platinum Member

Post by tom_k/mo »

dickg1 wrote:Check his personal profile -
Dick
Ahhh... I see now :eek:
ShopSmith MarkV-520 with Belt Sander, Jointer, Band Saw, Strip Sander, Scroll Saw and Biscuit Jointer SPTs and a DC-3300...
Woodworking Hobbyist (Check out all my Woodworking Plans (http://vbwhiz.isa-geek.net/plans)
Aspiring Sandcarver: Breaking glass one grain at a time.
Black Powder Shooter (love the smell of burning sulfur).
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

tom_k/mo wrote:Ahhh... I see now :eek:
Ahhhhhh....I do too....:eek: :eek:
Mike
Sunny San Diego