Frozen Jacobs Drill Chuck Repair - Disassembly, Cleaning, Inspection

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

heathicus
Platinum Member

Post by heathicus »

I use "Primo PDF." It installs as a "printer" and whenever you want to make a PDF, you choose Primo PDF as the printer and then it creates the PDF file. And it's free!
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

heathicus wrote:I use "Primo PDF." It installs as a "printer" and whenever you want to make a PDF, you choose Primo PDF as the printer and then it creates the PDF file. And it's free!
AAAAnd WHERE does one go to 'get it'?

Never Mind! Searched on primo pdf and 'found it'.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

JPG40504 wrote:AAAAnd WHERE does one go to 'get it'?

Now your using your kidneys!! :D (saying my dad used to always say when I used my head!!)
Mike
Sunny San Diego
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

JPG40504 wrote:AAAAnd WHERE does one go to 'get it'?

ANNND IT WORKS!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]5983[/ATTACH]
Attachments
HP Image Zone Print Job [9_15_2009 6_56 PM 19.pdf
(408.73 KiB) Downloaded 1331 times
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

JPG40504 wrote:ANNND IT WORKS!!!!!!!

[ATTACH]5983[/ATTACH]

It shows up in the wrong orientation (rotated 90 degrees) but.....your right, it did work. Congrats.
Mike
Sunny San Diego
fixit
Gold Member

Post by fixit »

And if you have MS Word 2007 on your computer that software will save files in PDF format.
----------------------------------------
Leonard
La Vernia, TX
Wood Goods - Custom Woodwork
EMAIL: woodgoods "at" lavernia "dot" net
PowerPro 520, PowerPro 500 (was my father's 500), SS jointer, SS Mark V mount planer, SS bandsaws (2), belt sander, scroll saw, SS jig saws (2), strip sander, Jointech system, 12" Delta Compound Miter Saw, a small collection of routers, a router table and a Delta Unisaw. All in a 24' x 24' shop.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

mickyd wrote:It shows up in the wrong orientation (rotated 90 degrees) but.....your right, it did work. Congrats.
Strange part is, it prints correctly.:confused:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

iclark
Platinum Member

Post by iclark »

mickyd wrote:Now your using your kidneys!! :D (saying my dad used to always say when I used my head!!)
I assume that at some point your father told you the old joke that that comes from.;)

Ivan
Mark V (84) w/ jigsaw, belt sander, strip sander
ER10 awaiting restoration
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

[quote="iclark"]I assume that at some point your father told you the old joke that that comes from.]

Nooooo. Lay it on me Ivan.......PM if you must for decency reasons :D
Mike
Sunny San Diego
iclark
Platinum Member

Post by iclark »

mickyd wrote:Nooooo. Lay it on me Ivan.......PM if you must for decency reasons :D
with apologies for the thread drift and for how bad I am at telling old jokes. I think I first heard this one in junior high - so mid-'60's.

The local insane asylum uses a verbal quiz before a panel of 3 psychiatrists to evaluate whether a patient has regained enough grasp of reality to be returned to society. If the patient can successfully identify body parts when before the panel, then the patient is found to be cured and can leave.

Today there are 3 men waiting outside the examination room to take the test.

The first patient goes in and is told by the first examiner, "Please point to your knee." The patient points to his elbow.
The next examiner says, "Please point to your foot." The patient points to his nose.
The third examiner says, "Please point to your chest." The patient points to his rump.
The head examiner says, "We are sorry, sir, but you are not ready to leave yet."

The second patient goes in and is told by the first examiner, "Please point to your knee." The patient points to his knee.
The next examiner says, "Please point to your foot." The patient points to his foot.
The third examiner says, "Please point to your chest." The patient points to his elbow.
The head examiner says, "We are sorry, sir. You are doing much better but you are not quite ready to leave yet."

The third patient goes in and is told by the first examiner, "Please point to your knee." The patient points to his knee.
The next examiner says, "Please point to your foot." The patient points to his foot.
The third examiner says, "Please point to your chest." The patient points to his chest.
The head examiner says, "We are happy to say, sir, that you are ready to leave us. Can you tell us to what you credit your success in regaining your grasp of reality?"
The third patient points to his temple and says, "kidneys, man, kidneys!"

an old joke with a quiet moral.
Ivan
Mark V (84) w/ jigsaw, belt sander, strip sander
ER10 awaiting restoration