Mark VII Owners

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

gpartin
Silver Member

Mark VII Owners

Post by gpartin »

Hey all. I recently left a post about getting a replacement part made for the infamous Mark VII Speed Cam, first meeting with the company went well and tomorrow I am going in to ok the design and tweek the part to make sure it is want I want and will work.
Basically, the part will look and be the same as the old with some stuctural upgrades to improve strengh in the vunerable spots for breaking.
After the confirmation on the design, I will at that point be ordering some to be made, I have gotten some interest so far, but if anyone out there feels they may want one let me know here or though a private message.
When I get the first part I will be posting a pic but if I know there is some interest in having this as a backup or to restore your own as I am, then the price may go down for Quanity reasons.
At this point the price after my design cost is sitting at $160 due to the amount of machining needed to be done to replacate this piece.
Thanks for reading........Glen