Jig Saw 505644 Manual

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

nostaw123
Bronze Member

Jig Saw 505644 Manual

Post by nostaw123 »

Hi I am a newbe to the forum. I havev been a Shopsmith Mark V owner for thirty years. I have recently acquired a Shopsmith Model #505644 Jig Saw. For the last several days I have searched the Web unsuccessfully for a copy of the manual for this model with no success. Does anyone out there have a copy of this manual they would be willing to sell or copy for a reasonable fee?

Thanks

Neil
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

nostaw123 wrote:Hi I am a newbe to the forum. I havev been a Shopsmith Mark V owner for thirty years. I have recently acquired a Shopsmith Model #505644 Jig Saw. For the last several days I have searched the Web unsuccessfully for a copy of the manual for this model with no success. Does anyone out there have a copy of this manual they would be willing to sell or copy for a reasonable fee?

Thanks

Neil
PM me with yer e-mail address.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Culprit
Gold Member

Post by Culprit »

I went through the same process trying to find that manual. I finally discovered that if I do a Google search for "Magna Jigsaw Manual" that this link shows up in the first page of results:

http://www.creativejewelrydesigns.biz/H ... Manual.pdf
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Culprit wrote:I went through the same process trying to find that manual. I finally discovered that if I do a Google search for "Magna Jigsaw Manual" that this link shows up in the first page of results:

http://www.creativejewelrydesigns.biz/Home/Shopsmith/Magna_Jigsaw_Manual.pdf
Not only it that a simpler way to 'get' it, it is newer and better than the one I had.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
billmayo
Platinum Member

Post by billmayo »

I recommend trying to get the latest Shopsmith Model 610 Jig Saw Manual. 52 pages. I had been unable to copy mine to a single file or copy it to a file from a previously post of this latest version which disappeared or was removed.
Bill Mayo bill.mayo@verizon.net
Shopsmith owner since 73. Sell, repair and rebuild Shopsmith, Total Shop & Wood Master headstocks, SPTs, attachments, accessories and parts. US Navy 1955-1975 (FTCS/E-8)
chucks
Gold Member

Post by chucks »

http://www.shopsmith.net/forums/showthread.htm?t=9452

This thread also has the link as well as many others.
Chucks in Phoenix Mark V(5), Mark VII(2),Power Pro, Planer, Crafter Station, Jointer,Bandsaw(3),Lathe Duplicator,Belt Sander,Jig Saw,DC3300(2),"Sears Router Crafter", Post Drill, Stand alone Overarm Router. Jointmatic ++++,
nostaw123
Bronze Member

Jig Saw Manual

Post by nostaw123 »

Thanks to everyone who replied to my request. Great help an super fast replies. I can tell already this is a great forum group.

Happy New Year to all.

Neil
Valleau
Bronze Member

Re: Jig Saw 505644 Manual

Post by Valleau »

Thanks to you all for your help and suggestions. I have been looking for the manual for the Magna 505644 18" Jigsaw 1965 era with the curved upper support arm. Silly me, I found it in a pile of paperwork about the Original Mark VII I inherited from my father. I tried to post it here, but it is 6.5 Meg Post Script file. I would be happy to email a copy to anyone who needs it. Please just PM me with your email address and I will forward it to you.
Attachments
Manual for Magna 505644 Jigsaw
Manual for Magna 505644 Jigsaw
Jigsaw.jpg (7.54 KiB) Viewed 16386 times
hobbies
Gold Member

Post by hobbies »

I could use it maysw5454@gmail.com and thanks
hobbies
Gold Member

Post by hobbies »

Valleau wrote:Thanks to you all for your help and suggestions. I have been looking for the manual for the Magna 505644 18" Jigsaw 1965 era with the curved upper support arm. Silly me, I found it in a pile of paperwork about the Original Mark VII I inherited from my father. I tried to post it here, but it is 6.5 Meg Post Script file. I would be happy to email a copy to anyone who needs it. Please just PM me with your email address and I will forward it to you.
i need one please maysw5454@gmail.com