SS Items Up for Grabs

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

scollins
Gold Member

SS Items Up for Grabs - revised post

Post by scollins »

Picked up another SS with a box of misc. that I don't need. The following is available for the asking (free):

Jigsaw blow tubes (1) 3/16", (2) 3/8"_just eyeballed the size and have no idea why there are different sizes_these were identified by fellow SS owners

Spring Bracket-Universal Holddown #12-357 part #2590

THE FOLLOWING ARE INSTRUCTION SHEETS AND BROCHURES (If interested send me mailing info):
Magna SS Mark V TMG3469A-84(0)-P7B

Power Mount Coupling Kit

Magna American Corp. Acessories (3)

Universal Holddown #12-357

SS REtractable CAsters Item # 22008 Article # 84-3431

Magna Miter Gauage Stop Rod Item # 505639 Article # 84-2988

SS Dado Item # 505514 Article # 84-3300

Magna American Corp. Horizontal Adjustments Brochure

If it is still listed, then it is still available, I will add more as I figure out what it is and that I don't want to keep it.
pennview
Platinum Member

Post by pennview »

Where are you located?
Art in Western Pennsylvania
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

Sir I might be interested in the dado, but I don't see that part number in the catalog?
R Hart
brad_nalor
Gold Member

Post by brad_nalor »

I would greatly appreciate these two items only. I'll PM to your link. Thank you.

Magna Sprayer parts list Item #50564 Article # 84-3472

Magna Sprayer Model D-M
goana
Silver Member

Post by goana »

I would be interested in the coupling kit and the universal holddown #12-357 & part #2590. I am in CA.

Thanks much.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

If you are close enough, I find the 'Mark VII' of interest! E-mail me please.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
riddler
Gold Member

Post by riddler »

SCollins, So nice of you to offer up some of your SS goodies. I have some broken casters on my mark VII and would love to be able to solve that problem-- Not a lot of spares out there. Cheers.
scollins
Gold Member

Post by scollins »

My post was prefectly clear to me, but I am afraid that it was as clear as mud to the rest of the forum.

The only actual parts to give away are listed first and the rest are instruction sheets or brochures. If there is an item that you want send me a pm with your mailing address.
scollins
Gold Member

Post by scollins »

mrhart wrote:Sir I might be interested in the dado, but I don't see that part number in the catalog?

It is paper only not a part.
scollins
Gold Member

Post by scollins »

riddler wrote:SCollins, So nice of you to offer up some of your SS goodies. I have some broken casters on my mark VII and would love to be able to solve that problem-- Not a lot of spares out there. Cheers.

It is paper only not a part