? holder is just a tight fit on hose. SS did a demo at Woodcraft this past year and had a machined connector for the miter gauge slot just like mine, but slicker
- DC in back carriage hole.jpg (55.14 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- DC-CH 2.jpg (47.25 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- DC in miter slot.jpg (49.35 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- DC-MS 1.jpg (37.01 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- DC-MS 2.jpg (39.81 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- DC-MS 3.jpg (40.73 KiB) Viewed 2013 times
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 31990
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:42 pm
- Location: Lexington, Ky (WILDCAT territory)
Thanks fer sharing!!!!
Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Could we get another photo showing the ? shaped piece in profile. I'm wondering how it holds the hose so perhaps a few more words on that?
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2112
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:00 pm
- Location: Hot Springs, New Mexico
That is a definitely on the list (do I have enough time to get all of this done ??? )
Thanks for sharing the idea!
1965 Mark VII S/N 407684
1951 10 ER S/N ER 44570 -- Reborn 9/16/14
1950 10 ER S/N ER 33479 Reborn July 2016
1950 10 ER S/N ER 39671
1951 jigsaw X 2
1951 !0 ER #3 in rebuild
500, Jointer, Bsaw, Bsander, Planer
2014 Mark 7 W/Lift assist - 14 4" Jointer - DC3300
And a plethora of small stuff .....
"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Benjamin Franklin