New member_longtime lurker

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

truxton
Gold Member

Impressive

Post by truxton »

I have to say WOW as well, very impressive job with finish and design. As a woodworker I really like the look of contrsating woods with clear finish applied. Do you have any pics of this underconstruction? I would love to see the framing and how the strips were applied during construction. Welcome to the forum.
Truxton
Michigan
Shopsmith MKVII, Power station, bandsaw, beltsander, Jointer, scroll saw, DC3300, Delta Unisaw, Mini-Max FS31 12" jointer/planer, Ridgid 12" miter saw, Porter Cable random orbit sander and bisquit jointer, Rockwell and Ryobi routers, Leigh dove tail jig, Husqvarna 257 chain saw, Paslode finish nailer
juneaudave
Silver Member

Post by juneaudave »

Hey Truxton...the best collection of build shots is on the Building the SlumberMAX Website. I have other pics if you are interested. Thanks for the encouragement!!!...Dave
berry
Platinum Member

Post by berry »

Creative and finely crafted. Thanks for sharing.
New Leaf Custom Woodworking
Berry Conway - Chief Dust Maker
cincinnati
Platinum Member

Post by cincinnati »

This post deserves to be put back at the top for new forum members to see. Just way too cool a project.
"Prove to all the world Metal rules the land"
-Judas Priest, Heavy Duty.
judaspre1982
Platinum Member

Post by judaspre1982 »

===========================
Last edited by judaspre1982 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrhart
Platinum Member

Post by mrhart »

When at work I can not see the pics and must have missed this.....
Holy *#^"!!!!!! What a nice job! :D . I am constantly amazed at what kind of creative people are out there doing woodwork. Things like this leave me comment-less, but with a million questions....wish I could see a projetc like that all the way through.

Thanks for the "repost"
R Hart