Need Best Router and Table Combo

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Trangwatrous
Bronze Member

Need Best Router and Table Combo

Post by Trangwatrous »

Any Expert here who can help me to find the as i have no much experience in wood working thats why i need suddestion from experts. I just checked Craftsman Router Table Combo how was that? So thats why I need suggestion before buying It. Thanks everyone. :)
Last edited by reible on Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: remove link
JPG
Platinum Member

Re: Need Best Router and Table Combo

Post by JPG »

Why not 'remove' the whole thread and the poster?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
edma194
Platinum Member

Post by edma194 »

We could still answer the question. I'd put a TP-Link AX6000 WiFi router on top of this Loewen Design Studios walnut dining room table. That would be a great combination in my opinion.
Ed from Rhode Island

510 PowerPro Double Tilt:Greenie PowerPro Drill Press:500 Sanding Shorty w/Belt&Strip Sanders
Super Sawsmith 2000:Scroll Saw w/Stand:Joint-Matic:Power Station:Power Stand:Bandsaw:Joiner:Jigsaw
1961 Goldie:1960 Sawsmith RAS:10ER
RFGuy
Platinum Member

Post by RFGuy »

JPG wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 12:30 pm Why not 'remove' the whole thread and the poster?
I agree. Didn't we used to delete the whole thread? Often times the spammer/marketer is just copying the text from someone else's old post and regurgitating it. Is there any value in leaving the copied text, but deleting the offensive links?
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor
Borey
Bronze Member

Post by Borey »

Hi, I'm using Makita RT0701C wood router, and i'm really enjoying it.
Borey
Bronze Member

Post by Borey »

If you're looking for the best wood routers, here is a guide you might find helpful when choosing a wood router for beginners.
https://www.craftyhangouts.com/best-woo ... -beginner/
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

Master force makes a good plunge and pin router, depending on the material you are going to use "size matters" ,and how often you are going to use it , if heavy usage than buy something a little more heavy duty, make your own table to fit your needs . jmo
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)