Sketchup

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

hfmann
Gold Member

Post by hfmann »

Charlese,I just found this free screen capture program you might want to look into. Free Screen capture program.

DISCLAIMER: I have not used this free screen capture program. And I don't know anything about it. Their web site indicates the free version has some basic features that I find valuable in the screen capture program I do use.

If you try it, let us know how well it works. I know messing around with these kinds of things can be a huge distraction and suck up many hours of valuable time. So it may not be something you want to mess with.

Good luck,

Hal
ericolson
Gold Member

Post by ericolson »

I've been playing around with Sketchup for some Greene and Greene designs I'm working on. I like it so far, but I just haven't had time to really get deep with it.

Eric
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

Hi,

Some time ago I posted this into the ssug.org forum. This is a rough start to a Mark V model on sketchup. Dimensions are reasonably accurate for the core elements & rotating shafts, but it could stand further development:

http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/ ... fda5b780fb

Regards,

Chris
Shopsmith Mark V, Bandsaw, and other accessories