Parts Identification

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

shoedo
Gold Member

Parts Identification

Post by shoedo »

Any idea what these parts are? Unable to upload photo due to this error. I've used this same digital camera before without a problem but now it's a problem. Any ideas? Going to try a different camera (uses floppy discs) and see what happens. Neither camera works.

The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 2050 pixels wide and 1180 pixels high. The submitted image is 3072 pixels wide and 2304 pixels high.
br549
Platinum Member

Re: Parts Identification

Post by br549 »

You need to resize your pictures. Not sure why you were successful before and not now, unless your camera settings were changed. Everyone has their favorite method for resizing pictures ... the method doesn't matter as long as the size requirements are met. Here's the picture from the first post in this thread that gives most of the info. Other posts to this thread give some other examples and how others resize theirs.
https://www.shopsmith.com/ss_forum/comm ... 19246.html
Attachments
How To Post a Pix.jpg
How To Post a Pix.jpg (116.63 KiB) Viewed 2323 times
DLB
Platinum Member

Post by DLB »

Possible hint: I was recently using Photos (included with Win10, I guess) and it recently stopped correctly resizing pics. Everything looked correct, unless I looked at the size of the stored image. I didn't invest any time trying to decipher why, just switched to a different photo editor.

To confirm the size of a photo image stored on your PC (I'm assuming Windows here) right click on the image, select Properties, then select Details. For most formats it will give you dimensions in pixels, same as what the SS filter is using in generating this message.

- David
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

The guys are correct. Just resize your photos to a size below the allowed maximim. The method you use depends on what device you are using and what resizing software you have on it.