Pictures

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Pictures

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Since this forum is very similar to another I use I knew how to add pictures, diagrams and etc to my posts. However I doubt everyone knows.

I would like to suggest that the moderator include possibly a sticky note that always stays first in the category or some other highlighted post that details how to include pictures, diagrams, drawings in posts.

It is very easy and I would be happy to do it but I think the moderator would do a better job.

My suggestion for a better forum
Ed
chiroindixon
Gold Member

I couldn't agree more...

Post by chiroindixon »

There seems to be a method to post photos....but it works poorly. I tried several times to post a photo for my Safety Switch design but the image exceeded some set limits. Got repeated error messages....

For anyone interested in the photos, I posted them on the SSUG.ORG site. Search for Shopsmith Safety Switch. Your fingers and spouse will appreciate you modifying your machine with this simple addition.

My suggestion for this site is to add a spell checker.....or is it here and another thing I can't seem to work?
drector
Bronze Member

Post by drector »

You can find the spell check in the upper right hand corner when creating a post it looks like "abc with a check mark below" -- however it requires an extension to Internet Explorer which must be downloaded.