Post by JPG »

Just arrived!

Shopsmith mailer - 24 pages

Featuring new chuck and the 'wagon'.

Merry Christmas!:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
fixit
Gold Member

Post by fixit »

It's farther from Dayton to South Texas than to Lexington, KY. I probably won't get mine until after Thanksgiving. :(

Not sure I have enough $$$$ to buy much anyway. I've just spent a bunch with SS on upgrades and other "stuff". Nice they put out a new mailer - I always put them on display around here - appropriately "marked" as to what would be nice Christmas gifts for "someone"!
----------------------------------------
Leonard
La Vernia, TX
Wood Goods - Custom Woodwork
EMAIL: woodgoods "at" lavernia "dot" net
PowerPro 520, PowerPro 500 (was my father's 500), SS jointer, SS Mark V mount planer, SS bandsaws (2), belt sander, scroll saw, SS jig saws (2), strip sander, Jointech system, 12" Delta Compound Miter Saw, a small collection of routers, a router table and a Delta Unisaw. All in a 24' x 24' shop.
rdavidp
Gold Member

Post by rdavidp »

How does one get the catalog? I placed an order with shopsmith for some belts and tires a few days ago, so would that put me on the list?
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

rdavidp wrote:How does one get the catalog? I placed an order with shopsmith for some belts and tires a few days ago, so would that put me on the list?

That is hard to say. I find that calling customer service is the best way to make sure you are on the mailing list.

This is the first significant mailer they have put out in a while so I am just waiting to see if I get one. My mail seems to take longer than many others so I'll wait patiently.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
joedw00
Platinum Member

Post by joedw00 »

May have to frame it, since it has been so long. :D I will be watching the mail for it.
Joe

520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Delta Drill Press, Delta Lathe, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie" Shorty 500

Being a VETERAN is an honor
Being a GRANDPA is priceless
THOMRIDER
Gold Member

Post by THOMRIDER »

I just received mine on 11-19-2012 (and i am about an hour or so from Dayton,) its been a long time since I have seen mail from Shopsmith it's good to see. I might order the keyless drill chuck.
SHOPSMITH 510, SHOPSMITH BANDSAW, AND MANY MANY MANY OTHER POWERTOOLS
paulrussell
Platinum Member

Post by paulrussell »

Just got mine and discovered from the blurb on the back cover that I am a "woodwroker."
Paul

520 PowerPro, Planer, Bandsaw, Jointer, Belt Sander, 20" Scroll Saw, Dust Collector, conical disc
Also: 3D printers, and a homebrew CNC
MikeG
Gold Member

Post by MikeG »

Got mine today and I'm a "woodwroker" also.:o
rdavidp
Gold Member

Post by rdavidp »

Got mine today along with the current issue of Woodsmith, a catalog from Cigar.com, the new switch for my Shopsmith, and the rip fence.
teamtj
Gold Member

Post by teamtj »

MikeG wrote:Got mine today and I'm a "woodwroker" also.:o
:( no woodworker for me... Where do you see it?
Morgan
Blue Springs, MO
SS Mark 7 PP