Reviving POTPOURRI

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Reviving POTPOURRI

Post by JPG »

Got a PM from a too long 'absent' forum member lamenting the absence of a potpourri thread.

It be a thread for any subject matter in any order(a catchall).

Well here it is MickyD!!!:D

So watcha been up to?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
db5
Platinum Member

Post by db5 »

JPG40504 wrote:Well here it is MickyD!!!:D

So watcha been up to?
Oh, just Mickey Mousing around doing Minni stuff.
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Sounds like a great idea JPG.
As long as it's kept highbrow and doesn't degenerate into silliness.
I hate silliness.

So, here's a pretty high minded subject: Who really authored the work attributed to Shakespeare? I Think it was H.P. Lovecraft....maybe Stephen King?:D :rolleyes:
Gene

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

So what the difference between a woman and a terrorist?????.......You can negotiate with a terrorist!!! :p

And on a more serious woodworking note.....firing up the Greenie this weekend. Might just make something.
Mike
Sunny San Diego
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

How's 'Pinkie"?:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

It is so good to see that you are back.:)

We have missed you and your well polished Greenie.:):)
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
nuhobby
Platinum Member

Post by nuhobby »

Just musing, has any car-company been unfortunate enough to market a
PERFORMANCE LIMITED edition? :)
Chris
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

nuhobby wrote:Just musing, has any car-company been unfortunate enough to market a
PERFORMANCE LIMITED edition? :)
Baker Electric.:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

I'm excite 'cause my order for an insert (for the cast iron table bandsaw) has shipped! Been waiting since 3/25/12. Still waiting on a few other items but they are recent orders and shopsmith is not so much in control of Incra products.

On a different subject, Amazon said my new scanner has shipped today as well. The scanner I have now still works on older versions of windows but no drivers for windows 8.

No wait time on these new scanners, LED's give you instant capabilities, how cool is that!

Ed
mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

JPG40504 wrote:How's 'Pinkie"?:D
Pinkie's still sleeping under the boat. Maybe I can convince shipwright to move in and get my boat done while I work on pinkie.
Mike
Sunny San Diego