Christmas presents???

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

ERLover
Platinum Member
Location: Greenie and Goldie Country not to metion the WI Badgers!

Christmas presents???

Post by ERLover »

No one got anything worth posting about??? I know most of us can and do get it when we need or want it, but nothing worth posting??? Ties and socks???LOL
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. Albert Einstein
The Greatness officially starts :D :D :D :D :D :D
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
reible
Platinum Member

Re: Christmas presents???

Post by reible »

Sure I can post a picture of the shirt I got.
IMG_0202sc.jpg
IMG_0202sc.jpg (92.69 KiB) Viewed 1925 times
Sorry not socks or ties.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

ERLover wrote:No one got anything worth posting about??? I know most of us can and do get it when we need or want it, but nothing worth posting??? Ties and socks???LOL
Well, I have my wife :) and Christmas day is our anniversary. We don't need anything else. It doesn't get any better than this.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

reible wrote:Sure I can post a picture of the shirt I got.
IMG_0202sc.jpg
Sorry not socks or ties.

Ed
Way cool Ed!!!!
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

We don't do Christmas gifts in our house. My Wife hates shopping. I hate shopping. Doing Christmas without the gifts makes it a lot nicer.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

garys wrote:We don't do Christmas gifts in our house. My Wife hates shopping. I hate shopping. Doing Christmas without the gifts makes it a lot nicer.
We don't do Christmas gifts for the most parts. My wife's grand children is an exception. Very minimal however. We just enjoy ourselves together.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
berry
Platinum Member

Post by berry »

I got a new tool from Santa but want to spend some time with it before posting. It's for use on a router. I'll give some kind of review in a few weeks. Although maybe your all aware of this product? But it was news to me.
masonsailor2
Platinum Member

Post by masonsailor2 »

Very nice Ed. Happy belated anniversary ! Married on Christmas Day there has to be a story in that :) No woodworking gifts here. We have an agreement which is I don't buy her clothes and she doesn't buy me tools. Anything else is game !
Paul
skou
Platinum Member

Post by skou »

jsburger wrote:
ERLover wrote:No one got anything worth posting about??? I know most of us can and do get it when we need or want it, but nothing worth posting??? Ties and socks???LOL
Well, I have my wife :) and Christmas day is our anniversary. We don't need anything else. It doesn't get any better than this.
PAUL, it seems that you AND John figured out the way to remember an anniversary.

When I got married to my late wife, it was on the first day of Spring, or 21 March that year.

On another note, my older (and bigger) brother got a speedchanger from yours truly.

I got a digital 6 inch caliper, and a LARGE gift certificate to HF, from the same brother.

steve
10 ER, stripped down.
Basic 10ER, Parts machine. Will be a semi-dedicated drill-press machine.
10 ER, a "survivor" of the trailer fire, in the back yard, needing restoration. Has a Mk5 headrest. Finally, stripped down.
Numerous parts, for Model 10 stuff. Except for lower saw guard, A and B adapters, I've got it.

Looking for one more, or some 9 inch extension table raisers.
oldiron
Gold Member

Post by oldiron »

jsburger wrote:
Amen to that John. May God Bless you, your wife and your truly special day!!!

All the Best,
Mike