Family is great!!!

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

ERLover
Platinum Member
Location: Greenie and Goldie Country not to metion the WI Badgers!

Family is great!!!

Post by ERLover »

So if you have read some of my post and comments to threads you know my mum situation, and my nephews, so up here at home in Appleton, WI, built an ER bench for his ER with a coveted SC for his dedicated lathe. He worked today, 10" of snow, did the removal b4 he came home, Bob, a food chemist and menages a R&D department comes home and makes a great zucchini pancake, and fried haddock dinner and a desert to die for!!! I said poop, I did all this and cleaned up the kitchen from last night, just for you to destroy it in one meal. But its all it takes!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Mike, thats what your best at, cover my 6 in the shop and the kitchen clean up, but I will make the coffee b4 you get up, and doing the coffee for me, it is a treat to just go into the kitchen and pour a cup, hand ground, not have to make it for myself one day, for myself and mom, just a lazy treat.
Love family, and appreciated!!!
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. Albert Einstein
The Greatness officially starts :D :D :D :D :D :D
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
artman60
Gold Member

Re: Family is great!!!

Post by artman60 »

:) :) :) :) :)
The clock of life is wound but once.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

Yes, the family unit is great. So why are we seemingly disbanding it?
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
ERLover
Platinum Member
Location: Greenie and Goldie Country not to metion the WI Badgers!

Post by ERLover »

dusty wrote:Yes, the family unit is great. So why are we seemingly disbanding it?
I know this sound a bid far fetched, but I think it is a slow plan of the far left Liberal government.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE EQUALS WISDOM. Albert Einstein
The Greatness officially starts :D :D :D :D :D :D
Greenie, Grayling, SS stand alone BS and BS SPT, jointer and belt sander, 3 Ers with Speed Changers. I think those 3 cover my ER needs, and space for them. :)
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

ERLover wrote:
dusty wrote:Yes, the family unit is great. So why are we seemingly disbanding it?
I know this sound a bid far fetched, but I think it is a slow plan of the far left Liberal government.
Not as far fetched as a reasonable person would assume. :rolleyes:

Then there is 'the right'. :D

The good thing about 'family' is they accept you as is. :)

Then again, God gives us our relatives, but, thank God we can pick our friends.

All that just to illustrate there be more than one side to just about everything.

And just as we tolerate our 'relatives' we also need to tolerate other views(I did not say to agree, merely to realize there be different perspectives).
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
algale
Platinum Member

Post by algale »

Tis the season (for politics, apparently).
Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

"The tolerant Left" Now there's an oxymoron!
davebodner
Gold Member

Post by davebodner »

You're right, Al. I've been chucking the past few days over the sullying of simple holiday greetings with politics.