We Shall Never Forget

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Re: We Shall Never Forget

Post by Hobbyman2 »

You are right rjrent , for many of us the country still has a lot of healing to do , many only read about this on the news watched it on tv and it had much less effect on them as it did to others , I am one who has not healed and would like more answers ,I have excepted that patience is a good thing years ago , when something is out of or control its best to just let it go .JMO FDNYC forever remember !
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

rjent wrote:Sorry Dusty, but I have to add that hobbymans response of "still classified" IMHO is a misinterpretation of the facts. I think (and yes it is my opinion) that the facts are coming out. We just need to be patient.

If this is over the bounds of the forum, ask to delete it. It won't be the first time .... :rolleyes:
Somehow I have missed what 'IT' is that Hobbyman2 is referring to. What 'records'? What 'video'?

I reluctantly agree with Dusty, so let us resume in a new thread! I leave the 'title' up to whomever creates it.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

Somehow I have missed what 'IT' is that Hobbyman2 is referring to. What 'records'? What 'video'?
----------------
shortly after the towers were attacked there was a video on the internet taken by some one who didnt get way , their camera was found , the footage looked to be taken from a few feet from the building , maybe 15 or 20 ft max ,of one of the buildings collapsing much faster then the rubble from above , several of us have since tried to find this video , I recall posting the link to the video on another forum discussion and when we tried to go back to it it said site not found . I was not referring to something posted here .
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)