DO NOT BUY from this eBay seller

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

chapmanruss
Platinum Member

DO NOT BUY from this eBay seller

Post by chapmanruss »

A seller on eBay has copied three of the Shopsmith Manuals to PDF's and is currently selling them on CD's. The sellers name is best-repair-manuals and is violating Shopsmith copyrights by making a profit selling these Manuals. I know there is a lot of copies of the older Manuals for Shopsmith Tools out there including the ones linked through this forum but they are not being sold for a profit. They have been preserved as historical documents and pertain to the much older Shopsmith Tools. Most are not available through Shopsmith anymore although they do have copied manuals of historical sets i.e. the Model 10's. As I have said before DO NOT BUY copies of Shopsmith Manuals from online sellers just looking to make a profit. In most cases they are available for free. If you want to have an original Manual for any Shopsmith Tool you own by all means buy one, just read the fine print to make sure it is not a copy.

I will now step down off my "soapbox."
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.