Shopsmith Customer Service

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dusty
Platinum Member

Shopsmith Customer Service

Post by dusty »

There has been a lot of chatter, much of it negative chatter, on here about Customer Service. I guess I am just lucky because I have not personally experienced any of the problems that some say they have. However, it is obvious that some have real issues.

I found this posting over on the Shopsmith Owner's FB page and thought I would share it here.

It is apparent to me that they are listening and more importantly doing what they can to recover.
Shopsmith Announcement.PNG
Shopsmith Announcement.PNG (119.69 KiB) Viewed 507 times
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
golffishride
Bronze Member

Re: Shopsmith Customer Service

Post by golffishride »

Thats GREAT! I'm happy they are addressing the problem. In the meantime how do I get the part that was missing from my recent order? I've tried calling, emailing, submitting the online contact form - and silence... HELP please!!
dusty
Platinum Member

Re: Shopsmith Customer Service

Post by dusty »

golffishride wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:54 pm Thats GREAT! I'm happy they are addressing the problem. In the meantime how do I get the part that was missing from my recent order? I've tried calling, emailing, submitting the online contact form - and silence... HELP please!!
Did they "ship short" or is there an item missing.

Either way, call them and be persistent. Don't rely on email. I have never utilized what you refer to as "online contact form" but I would likely put it in the same category as email.

https://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/contactform.htm

Seems simple enough. Next time I have need I will use this method.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.