COVID-19 - Vaccine

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

reible
Platinum Member

COVID-19 - Vaccine

Post by reible »

Finally got my notice to sign up for an appointment. Wed. at 10:30, about a half hour drive but towards the Rockler store so either before or after I'll be stopping by there.

Just wondering how many others have had their shot or shots. Looks like they will have only the two dose ones which I guess is fine. My wife has not heard yet so it will be multiple trips since she doesn't drive. More trips to Rockler.........

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
beeg
Platinum Member

Re: COVID-19 - Vaccine

Post by beeg »

Finally got my first shot last week.
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

I got my first one on 22 Feb at the VA and the second one is scheduled for 22 Mar. My wife got her first one on 2 Mar and her second one is due around 30 Mar. We will get an email when we can schedule her second one. Utah is now opened up for anyone that wants a vaccine.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

I got my first one on 22 Feb at the VA and the second one is scheduled for 22 Mar. My wife got her first one on 2 Mar and her second one is due around 30 Mar. We will get an email when we can schedule her second one. Utah is now opened up for anyone that wants a vaccine.

Not shure why this showed up twice. :confused:
Last edited by jsburger on Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
Gene Howe
Platinum Member

Post by Gene Howe »

Got my first one about 6 weeks ago and, the second one two weeks ago. Wife is scheduled for her second one Thursday. No negative effects with either of mine. None for the wife's first one. Hope the second one is just as easy.
garys
Platinum Member

Post by garys »

I got my first one a few weeks ago and am scheduled for my second one on Thursday. My Wife got her first one a few days after mine and is scheduled for her second one in a couple of weeks.
The good part is that we are getting them locally so we have to drive only a mile or two to the clinic.
Now we just hope they work.
BuckeyeDennis
Platinum Member

Post by BuckeyeDennis »

My first shot is this Wednesday. (It’s a 30-minute drive, but near the Columbus Woodcraft store.) My wife got her first shot this last Saturday.
wrmnfzy
Platinum Member

Post by wrmnfzy »

I have had my two, Pfizer, the first one I felt nothing, not even the needle. The second one my arm hurt a little and that was it. My wife had her first, Moderna, and her arm was sore for a while. She gets her second in a couple weeks.
RonKlein
Gold Member

Post by RonKlein »

My wife and I had both of our shots last month, Pfizer vaccine. I had no reaction other than a sore arm for a day or two. My wife had a slight fever the next day, after the second shot, but only lasted the one day.
Ron--K6VPV
510, upgraded to 520, now PowerPro, bandsaw, jointer, belt sander, jointmatic, scroll saw, strip sander, pro planer, OPR, DC3300, and more.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

Wife and I get our first Moderna shot this morning at 11:00 am. Ours are being administered on base at the theatre.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.