First Stage of Furniture Making

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Re: First Stage of Furniture Making

Post by Hobbyman2 »

That fella on top of that tree must like adventure ! Years ago I downloaded a app on the phone to keep track of the wild fires when driving west of the Mississippi , I went through Missoula MT that year fire was burning right up to the highway on I90 , there was smoke and fire from WA state all the way to the UT border going south , a few days ago I was looking at a weather app and found it had layers you can add that show fires burning right now , can not believe how many fires are burning , looks like the entire country west of the Mississippi is on fire . stay safe .
Last edited by Hobbyman2 on Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

Right now the biggest fire burning in the country is in southeastern Oregon and is currently the sixth largest in Oregon history. Another large fire is around the Washington, Oregon and Idaho borders. There three smaller fires there have now merged. With winds coming from the west these fires along with several other western fires have smoke going as far as the East Coast and beyond. News coverage from New Jersey yesterday showed very hazy and unhealthy smoke conditions there. I know several of you have been affected by the smoke coming from these fires. Stay safe and out of the smoke as much as possible.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

dusty wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:28 am
Hobbyman2 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 10:07 am That fella on top of that tree must like adventure ! Years ago I downloaded a app on the phone to keep track of the wild fires when driving west of the Mississippi , I went through Mazola MT that year fire was burning right up to the highway on I90 , there was smoke and fire from WA state all the way to the UT border going south , a few days ago I was looking at a weather app and found it had layers you can add that show fires burning right now , can not believe how many fires are burning , looks like the entire country west of the Mississippi is on fire . stay safe .
Or was that maybe Missoula, MT.
-----------------
LOL Spell check ?
Fixed it . THX
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Spell check = OK :cool:

Spell "Fix" = BUMMER :(
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
db5
Platinum Member

Post by db5 »

All these years I thought is was Mozzarella but that's in Wisconsin.
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

Okay I'll bite, I thought Cheddar was in Wisconsin. :D
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.