Happy Thanksgiving!

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

algale
Platinum Member

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by algale »

Hope you all are celebrating with family and friends!
Gale's Law: The bigger the woodworking project, the less the mistakes show in any photo taken far enough away to show the entire project!

BuckeyeDennis
Platinum Member

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by BuckeyeDennis »

Happy Thanksgiving, Al and all!

I have four turkey breasts almost ready to come out of the smoker, and my wife has the kitchen piled high with yummy side dishes. So if you never hear from me again, it’s safe to assume that I ate myself to death!
RCZ
Gold Member

Post by RCZ »

It's the calm before the storm here :eek: All family and guests are out doing whatever they're doing and it's just my wife and I who are at home at the moment. I just asked if I could change the locks now. I did get a small laugh but also "The Look". :D
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

Happy Thanksgiving to all. A small gathering again this year like last year. Just 4 others who do not live here. Normally it is 30 to 40 gathered here. Not to be unthankful but the small group is less hectic to get food ready for. I even have time to check the Forum this morning, yeah. :)
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

I am most thankful for the day that I have just had. My wife and I joined with 12 other family members for a meal set for kings. We had dinner on the patio and then a short nap for me with the sun beating down on my aching shoulders.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
john
Platinum Member

Post by john »

To all our members south of the border, here's hoping you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving !

John
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
Hobbyman2
Platinum Member

Post by Hobbyman2 »

Happy Thanksgiving and hope every one has a safe holidays season shared with family and friends .
Hobbyman2 Favorite Quote: "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)
Majones1
Gold Member

Post by Majones1 »

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, too. We just returned home from visiting, cooking, and eating with one family today, where 4 generations were present, and tomorrow we do it again with another part of the family. Tomorrow will be smaller, maybe just 4 or 5, but is more important since it is with my mother-in-law, and her husband, my father-in-law, passed away 4 months ago.

Some of the many things I am thankful for are my family, still having a job through this pandemic, and for the many people who have aided me in my woodworking and ShopSmith efforts this year.
Marc Jones

Model 10ER (1952), s/n: 72883 (MickyD restored in 2009/10) / Variable Speed Changer / A-34 Jigsaw / Jointer-Shaper Fence
Mark 5 Model 500 (1955), s/n: 309828 (MickyD restored in 2008/09) / Magna Jigsaw Model 610, s/n 65001 / Yuba 11” Bandsaw Model 630, s/n 39807 / Magna Jointer Model 620, s/n 17792 (restored in 2021) / Magna 6” Belt Sander Model 640, s/n 13742 (to be restored)
Professional Planer Model M5082, s/n 003918
DC3300 Dust Collector (circa 1998)