Shopsmith Router table

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

RFGuy
Platinum Member

Re: Shopsmith Router table

Post by RFGuy »

azonia22 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:25 pm I’m looking to buy the Incra Router Table Combo #3 but I’ve only been able to find it on Incras website, or carbideprocessors.com, which would be fine, but both places have at least a 15 week lead time. Does anyone have any ideas as to anywhere else that has these in stock? Is the lead time on something like this normal, or is this just because of Covid?

If my question on this post is not allowed, I apologize. Let me know and I’ll take it down.
I don't know what Incra's normal lead times are, but I had a similar experience this past year. I bought a few Incra items in the last year and all of them had the dreaded COVID warning indicating long lead times for certain products. You can see the warning on some of the product websites at Incra, but also on the order emails from them after placing an order. I can't remember the details but I do remember most all of my stuff came much earlier than the lead time quoted which was a plus for me. You may want to contact them and see what they say about their current lead times. In my experience they are very responsive on customer inquiries so I would just ask them about what to expect. It may be shorter than you think.
📶RF Guy

Mark V 520 (Bought New '98) | 4" jointer | 6" beltsander | 12" planer | bandsaw | router table | speed reducer | univ. tool rest
Porter Cable 12" Compound Miter Saw | Rikon 8" Low Speed Bench Grinder w/CBN wheels | Jessem Clear-Cut TS™ Stock Guides
Festool (Emerald): DF 500 Q | RO 150 FEQ | OF 1400 EQ | TS 55 REQ | CT 26 E
DC3300 | Shopvac w/ClearVue CV06 Mini Cyclone | JDS AirTech 2000 | Sundstrom PAPR | Dylos DC1100 Pro particulate monitor