Table saw or cordless circular saw?

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

rpd
Platinum Member

Re: Table saw or cordless circular saw?

Post by rpd »

P89DC wrote:
roy_okc wrote:Probably a spammer, these comments are word-for-word for 2007 posting here: https://billfitzmaurice.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3293
Except OP has 3700 posts on that speaker building forum. I looked at his posts, he's very helpful and has posted as recently as today...

You ain't from around here, are you, Englisher!
We have seen this before, The spammer here is not the poster on the speaker forum, they just cut and pasted text from that old post.

I believe they do that because their English is not good and they get spotted right away if they create their own text.
Ron Dyck
==================================================================
10ER #23430, 10ER #84609, 10ER #94987,two SS A-34 jigsaws for 10ER.
1959 Mark 5 #356595 Greenie, SS Magna Jointer, SS planer, SS bandsaw, SS scroll saw (gray), DC3300,
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

rpd wrote:
P89DC wrote:
roy_okc wrote:Probably a spammer, these comments are word-for-word for 2007 posting here: https://billfitzmaurice.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3293
Except OP has 3700 posts on that speaker building forum. I looked at his posts, he's very helpful and has posted as recently as today...

You ain't from around here, are you, Englisher!
We have seen this before, The spammer here is not the poster on the speaker forum, they just cut and pasted text from that old post.

I believe they do that because their English is not good and they get spotted right away if they create their own text.
I have been watching the forum for years and I have never understood the "spammer" who joins the forum, never visits the forum again and does not leave a link for us to follow. If you would routinely click on the Newest Member or the Birthday list you would see what I am talking about. It just seems to me that there is something sinister about that behavior that I simply do not recognize.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Who cares "where he is from"?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange