Heads Up - Bargain 'available'

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

benush26
Platinum Member

Re: Heads Up - Bargain 'available'

Post by benush26 »

cooch366 wrote:Including a planer, I'd love to see what the xtras abors and such are.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tls/5112785611.html
Why not buy it and see?? Road trip!! Keep the good stuff and list the rest. There is what appears to be a significant amount of "stuff".

Be well,
Ben
paulsgreenbarn
Gold Member

ATTENTION:Pro Planer $SOLD Also Maybe selling my whole 510 set up.!!

Post by paulsgreenbarn »

I'm switching to a larger planer and would give someone a good deal on a pro planer,stand alone version.I have two sets of blades.you'll want to get them sharpened and buy yourself a gauge to set them.The cowl on the out-feed side is cracked and taped.The planer works as it should SOLD.I'm in Delevan,NY 14042 email me direct at paulsgreenbarn@roadrunner.com
**i also have a scrowl saw i'd part with for $150
////// If you are interested in a complete setup ,contact me.I have 510,jointer ,planer,scrollsaw,bandsaw,speed reducer,BeltSander, lather centers,Dust collector etc I'll make it worth the trip.
Last edited by paulsgreenbarn on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wa2crk
Platinum Member

Post by wa2crk »

You 10ERguys might want to take a look at this
http://www.ebay.com/itm/SHOPSMITH-1949- ... 2354edffa4
Bill V
cooch366
Gold Member

Post by cooch366 »

benush26 wrote:
cooch366 wrote:Including a planer, I'd love to see what the xtras abors and such are.

http://syracuse.craigslist.org/tls/5112785611.html
Why not buy it and see?? Road trip!! Keep the good stuff and list the rest. There is what appears to be a significant amount of "stuff".

Be well,
Ben
Lol. Not sure I need a 3rd machine. And not quite ready to get into the eBay biz....but road trip sounds real good.....
cooch366
Gold Member

Post by cooch366 »

Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

It does look in good shape. Unfortunately, I don't have room for what I already have. :(
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Bruce wrote:It does look in good shape. Unfortunately, I don't have room for what I already have. :(

WOW! less that 4 hrs and counting down. Hope one of 'us' gets it rather than a scavenger.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

JPG wrote:
Bruce wrote:It does look in good shape. Unfortunately, I don't have room for what I already have. :(

WOW! less that 4 hrs and counting down. Hope one of 'us' gets it rather than a scavenger.

WOW is right. Very nice looking machine with speed changer and a fairly rare original light in nice shape.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
jle
Gold Member

Post by jle »

Hello all,

I've been lurking on the board for years and read most all the posts. I've never posted myself, as the wealth of knowledge and experience here far exceeds my own. Due to the interest in pre-owned power pros and their scarcity, I thought I would pass this link along. Thanks to all those who take the time to pass on their knowledge and experience - it's been a real benefit to me and reading the posts is also quite enjoyable.

Here's the link:

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/tls/5141539667.html

John
paulsgreenbarn
Gold Member

10er with speed changer Buffalo,NY

Post by paulsgreenbarn »