Help! Speed dial stripping out....

Forum for Maintenance and Repair topics. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Re: Help! Speed dial stripping out....

Post by chapmanruss »

Thanks HopefulSSer,

When I saw the other post there wasn't a link so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I see that post has since been removed completely. The posting times were a bit suspicious though.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
HopefulSSer
Gold Member

Re: Help! Speed dial stripping out....

Post by HopefulSSer »

chapmanruss wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:15 pm Thanks HopefulSSer,

When I saw the other post there wasn't a link so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I see that post has since been removed completely. The posting times were a bit suspicious though.
I've discovered that in at least some instances, if I view a link-spam post on my iPad, the spam links are invisible but if I view the same post on my laptop, I can see the links. They play games with text color and size to try to hide the spam.
Greenie SN 362819 (upgraded to 510), Bandsaw 106878, Jointer SS16466