10ER for sale

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dmorton
Bronze Member

10ER for sale

Post by dmorton »

Please move if this is not in the right area. I have a model 10ER, serial number 83237, that I am looking to sell. I replaced the bearings about 4 years ago and gave it a fresh coat of paint. Everything works as it should. I just do not have the room for it and I do not use it enough to justify keeping it. I do have it listed on FB marketplace, but would be willing to sell it to someone on here for less than I have it listed on FB. I am in SE PA, zip 19362, and would much rather see it go to a shopsmith enthusiast. I can email pics upon request.

Thanks
Drew
dmorton
Bronze Member

Re: 10ER for sale

Post by dmorton »

I suppose I could part it out for more than I am asking, but no reasonable offer will be refused! I may even accept an unreasonable offer! I am about halfway between baltimore and philly.
chapmanruss
Platinum Member

Post by chapmanruss »

The Shopsmith Forum is not really the place to be selling your Shopsmith tools. Shopsmith provides this Forum to us free of charge to exchange information. They are in the business of selling tools, accessories and replacement parts, so selling used Shopsmith Tools is in competition with them. They do allow the posting Heads Up - Bargain available but to respect the company, sales should be done on other sites.
Russ

Mark V completely upgraded to Mark 7
Mark V 520
All SPT's & 2 Power Stations
Model 10ER S/N R64000 first one I restored on bench w/ metal ends & retractable casters.
Has Speed Changer, 4E Jointer, Jig Saw with lamp, a complete set of original accessories & much more.
Model 10E's S/N's 1076 & 1077 oldest ones I have restored. Mark 2 S/N 85959 restored. Others to be restored.
dmorton
Bronze Member

Post by dmorton »

Sold.