Rick Davis' DVD?

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

damagi wrote:I know I am resurrecting a very old thread - but I noticed that there is only one "Rick Davis" DVD...I am assuming that none of the other planned ones made it into production.

If anyone has a copy of the dvd that they were willing to lend out I would greatly appreciate it =)

One can be found here?
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
damagi
Platinum Member

Post by damagi »

JPG40504 wrote:One can be found here?
right.

but rick mentioned earlier in the thread that other dvds were planned. I am guessing those never made it into production
Mark 7, Pro Planer, Jointer, Bandsaw w/Kreg, Biscuit Joiner, Belt Sander, Jig Saw, Ringmaster, DC3300, Overarm Pin Router, Incra Ultimate setup

JWBS-14 w/6" riser, RBI Hawk 226 Ultra, Bosch GSM12SD Axial Glide Dual Compound Miter Saw

-- I have parts/SPTs available, so if you are in the Seattle area and need something let me know --
damagi AT gmail DOT com
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

damagi wrote:right.

but rick mentioned earlier in the thread that other dvds were planned. I am guessing those never made it into production
Considering the 'timing' I believe that be true. Maybe in the future.....
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
ss50th
Gold Member

Post by ss50th »

ricknwood wrote:Paul,
Shopsmith is currently working on getting the shipping price down to a reasonable rate. Thanks for your interest.
Rick Davis
For online ordering in general everything goes smoothly until the purchaser gets to checkout and sees the shipping costs. This point is where the bulk of lost sales occur.
Mixed feelings is watching your mother in law driving off a cliff in your new Rolls Royce. :) :(

Richard
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

ss50th wrote:For online ordering in general everything goes smoothly until the purchaser gets to checkout and sees the shipping costs. This point is where the bulk of lost sales occur.

It couldn't possibly be the 'grand' total!:eek:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

damagi
Platinum Member

Post by damagi »

JPG40504 wrote:It couldn't possibly be the 'grand' total!:eek:
:)

harley davidson == HD == hundreds of dollars.

I guess Shopsmith == SS == $$
Mark 7, Pro Planer, Jointer, Bandsaw w/Kreg, Biscuit Joiner, Belt Sander, Jig Saw, Ringmaster, DC3300, Overarm Pin Router, Incra Ultimate setup

JWBS-14 w/6" riser, RBI Hawk 226 Ultra, Bosch GSM12SD Axial Glide Dual Compound Miter Saw

-- I have parts/SPTs available, so if you are in the Seattle area and need something let me know --
damagi AT gmail DOT com
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

damagi wrote::)

harley davidson == HD == hundreds of dollars.

I guess Shopsmith == SS == $$
I thought HD was Home Depot!:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

ricknwood
Gold Member

Re: Rick Davis' DVD?

Post by ricknwood »

Since the ownership at Shopsmith has changed, I am currently marketing my Maintenance and Alignment DVDs directly. I’d your interested contact me directly at. ricknwood@aol.com
ricknwood
Gold Member

Post by ricknwood »

I’m selling the dvd directly now.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Wonder how long before SS interferes.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝