Just Wondering

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Just Wondering

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Does anyone know if the Shopsmith financial picture has improved any?
I would have thought with the sales and everyone talking about how to help Shopsmith things would be improving.
Ed
admin
Gold Member

Yes they are

Post by admin »

We are seeing improvements in profitability and our Accessory sales have been exceptionally good this past month especially online. With that said however we are looking at several months to a year of hard work ahead of us before we are back where we can start really expanding again as we recently planned to do. There are several porjects and ideas in the works right now to help us along that path, many of which will focus on Accessory promotions and educational efforts involving our current MARK V owners. We do appreciate the comments and ideas we have received on this forum and many are being considered.
Shopsmith I.T.
rkh2
Platinum Member

Post by rkh2 »

Good to hear that things are looking up for the company. Especially like the E-mail specials that keep coming up, but they are not helping my financial balance sheet. Not complaining though, so keep them coming. Looking forward to see what you come up with the online training sessions. Still hoping that the TA’s come back around here in the rest of the country as they were both educational (nothing like hands on) and the chance to meet other SS owners was really great.
Ron from Lewisburg, TN
dusty
Platinum Member

Just Wondering

Post by dusty »

If you guys are all like I have been recently, Shopsmith will survive.

I have contributed nearly a grand toward their financial recovery. If the rest of the SS owners are doing the same thing, SS will become 'Blue Chip' in no time.

The upside is this, my SS runs better, the spare parts drawer is full and I am a happy SS owner.

I just put it (and myself) through the paces this last week and a half. We did a remodel job here and the SS was a lifesaver.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.