Trouble in the Making

Forum for people who are new to woodworking. Feel free to ask questions or contribute.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

mickyd
Platinum Member

Post by mickyd »

You guys are messing up dusty's thread PLUS your making my head spin.:D Take it out to potpourri.
Mike
Sunny San Diego
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

As an example again! Post 1
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

JPG40504 wrote:As an example again! Post 1
As an example again! Post 2
More of post 2
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

JPG40504 wrote:More of post 2

Ok so I have dug up a can of worms! Nesting seems to have a problem(the result of clicking on 'quote' is a truncation of some of the delimiters and text IF two consecutive posts are of the same 'name'. ?????????????????

I seem to have not only changed the subject, but also revealed a new problem. I REALLY REALLY did not set out to do that. SORRY guys/Dusty!

Bottom line! DO NOT delete any of these delimiters when editing a quote.:cool:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝