Need help finding a video

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ron309753
Gold Member

Need help finding a video

Post by Ron309753 »

A while back someone posted a link to a video with Mike Young and a young lady setting up a 510. I've searched and searched, but can't find the post. Would someone please repost it?

Sincerely,

Ron309753
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

Ron309753 wrote:A while back someone posted a link to a video with Mike Young and a young lady setting up a 510. I've searched and searched, but can't find the post. Would someone please repost it?

Sincerely,

Ron309753
This is not a link to the video you are seeking but I believe it might be a starting point.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
damagi
Platinum Member

Post by damagi »

What you are describing is the setup video that came with the Mark V...I used to have a VHS copy of it at one point. I did a quick search on youtube and didn't find it
Mark 7, Pro Planer, Jointer, Bandsaw w/Kreg, Biscuit Joiner, Belt Sander, Jig Saw, Ringmaster, DC3300, Overarm Pin Router, Incra Ultimate setup

JWBS-14 w/6" riser, RBI Hawk 226 Ultra, Bosch GSM12SD Axial Glide Dual Compound Miter Saw

-- I have parts/SPTs available, so if you are in the Seattle area and need something let me know --
damagi AT gmail DOT com
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
damagi
Platinum Member

Post by damagi »

Mark 7, Pro Planer, Jointer, Bandsaw w/Kreg, Biscuit Joiner, Belt Sander, Jig Saw, Ringmaster, DC3300, Overarm Pin Router, Incra Ultimate setup

JWBS-14 w/6" riser, RBI Hawk 226 Ultra, Bosch GSM12SD Axial Glide Dual Compound Miter Saw

-- I have parts/SPTs available, so if you are in the Seattle area and need something let me know --
damagi AT gmail DOT com
donald1
Gold Member

Post by donald1 »

it is quite difficult to find this video as u given information about this ....give some other clue..
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

donald1 wrote:it is quite difficult to find this video as u given information about this ....give some other clue..

Try clicking on the blue 'link'. FWIW "Mal Hyams" is the name in the title.

part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Volf5YoT2U
part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovOxlGMp8SA
part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Mt-P1efbU
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange