Incra 5000 Yes

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

fjimp
Platinum Member

Incra 5000 Yes

Post by fjimp »

I have been working toward building a custom sewing machine cabinet for the love of my life's quilting room. The project is going slowly but well. This afternoon my bride assisted me in cutting to size and gluing table top trim I milled myself. During this project I have found great joy in each tool in my shop. The Power Pro shines like a star every time I power it up. The joiner and planers have each earned their keep frequently. The over arm pin router has become my favorite means for router work. The DC 3300 dust collector required an hours work to getting it humming again. Man that thing collects sawdust like a Pro. We have emptied the bag twice in the last month. I am making a habit of straining my talents and trying new methods with each step of this of this project. Today I installed the Incra 5000 on the Power Pro for the first time since our move. WOW WHAT A JIG! I have fought 45 degree angles my entire live. The Incra gave me absolutely PERFECT angles on the first and every single cut. We cut edging for each of the pair of two foot by four foot table tops and glued them all in 90 minutes. There is no question in my mind the Incra 5000 was worth every cent paid for it. As to pictures, they will materialize once the project is complete. Fjimp
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.