Need help for my small shop

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

charlese
Platinum Member

Post by charlese »

seajay62 wrote:...Writing this thread caused me to think through my options and your input plus browsing through old threads has been helpful. It's like having a buddy here to discuss my options. Thanks for the ability to utilize this forum.
I believe your many buddies also appreciate having you here. I know I do!:)
Octogenarian's have an earned right to be a curmudgeon.
Chuck in Lancaster, CA
henecle
Gold Member

Post by henecle »

It's very doable with in one half of a two-car garage. I solved the problem by remodeling the garage and adding a floor to ceiling wall down the center and using a pocket door between the two sides. All walls covered with OSB, new breaker box with additional 110 and new 220 circuits, overhead fluorescent lighting, PSI Air Filtration and overhead radiant heater. It took some designing but the final results were well worth the effort.
Leif

1981 Mark V Model 500 "Shorty"
1981 Mark V Model 500 "Drill Press"
1987 Sawsmith 2000 Ultra
2005 Mark 7 PowerPro Model 520/Bandsaw/Jointer/Pro Planer/Belt Sander/Scroll Saw/Jigsaw/Strip Sander/Universal Tool Rest/Speed Reducer/DC3300/RingMaster/Mortising Package/MiterSled 5000/Biscuit Joiner/Grinding Wheel Guard/Nova G3 Chuck/Lathe Duplicator/SS Air System
2010 Lumber Smith sawmill
CarveWright CNC

"I wish I could remember everything my Dad taught me"