Autographed Photos

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Len
Gold Member

Post by Len »

[quote="geoffg"]Nick, I am delighted to have the photo up in my shop--thanks for sharing wtih us.
By the way, I should introduce myself since I am new to the forum. I am Geoff Gamble from Bozeman, Montana and have a 1992 SS upgraded to a 520 with Bandsaw (+Kreg fence), belt sander, jointer, and a Pro Planer. I have completed several projects using the SS (both little--picture frames]

Welcome, Geoff. Good to have you here. Now if you can take that photo hanging in your shop, you'll realize that the fly population will increase dramatically. But that will be short lived as they die off fast when they land on it.
Your roll-off roof observatory sounds like a hoot. Maybe post a picture of her sometime? Can be very interesting.
Hope to see you around here often.
Anniversary Model 505 to 520 Up grade, with Band saw, Jointer, Strip & Belt Sander, and a catalog of wishes.
geoffg
Bronze Member

Post by geoffg »

Thanks Len!

I am impressed with the collective knowledge of the members and glad to be a part of the group. Since Montana is noted for fly-fishing, the shop flies will come in handy.

I'll post a picture of the observatory this weekend.
Geoff
Bozeman, Montana
SS520, Bandsaw with Kreg Fence, Pro Planer, Jointer, Belt Sander
Nick
Platinum Member

Post by Nick »

Drew and I finally managed to round up all the characters in the photo I've posted and added their signatures to it. Additionally, the photo was of such low resolution, I'm not sure how well it would hold up if enlarged. I've posted two hi-res versions on the Shopsmith Academy web site so you can have your choice. RIGHT-click on the link under the photo and choose "Save Target As."

Version 1
[ATTACH]1319[/ATTACH]
http://www.shopsmithacademy.com/Photos/nickdrew1

Version 2
[ATTACH]1320[/ATTACH]
http://www.shopsmithacademy.com/Photos/nickdrew2

With all good wishes,
Attachments
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_1s.jpg
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_1s.jpg (77.05 KiB) Viewed 11789 times
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_2s.jpg
Nick_Drew_&Dogs_2s.jpg (80.53 KiB) Viewed 11789 times
edflorence
Platinum Member

Post by edflorence »

lodgepole wrote: A quck introduction, I live in a small town north of Boise, Idaho. .
Lodgepole;

Welcome to a fellow spud! I am located just East of Sandpoint, the land where winter never ends! Looking forward to your future posts to the forum.

Nick/Drew...and the rest of the gang (woof, woof!) Thanks for the great pictures.
Ed
Idaho Panhandle
Mark 5 of various vintages, Mini with reversing motor, bs, dc3300, jointer, increaser, decreaser
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

Nick Drew
Thanks I think that second autographed picture truly captures the essence of what you guys are all about. Not only did it run the bugs out of the garage/shop but I showed it to the squirrels outside and they all headed North for Dayton. They were mumbling about something about never being hungry again. Now what was it my dad said was good squirrel bait?? :D

Thanks!!!!
Ed
pinkiewerewolf
Platinum Member

Post by pinkiewerewolf »

Nick, I need some of your software skills. (Or as we would say in the motorcycling world "Mad Skilz")
I am working on a Power Point presentation for school and seeing the second picture reminded me to get back to work.:D
John, aka. Pinkie. 1-520, 1-510 & a Shorty, OPR. 520 upgrade, Band Saw, Jig Saw, scroll saw, Jointer, Jointech Saw Train.:) Delta Benchtop planer, Makita LS1016L 10" sliding compound miter saw, Trojan manf. (US Made)Miter saw work center, MiniMax MM16 bandsaw.
Squire of the Shopsmith. ...hmmmm, maybe knave, pawn, or wretch would be more appropriate for me.:D
ralphtaff
Gold Member

Wooden Shopsmith

Post by ralphtaff »

Where can i get a pattern for the wooden Shopsmith, I work with Scollsaws and WHEN I get my SS up and running i would like to cut the saw out to display in TAFF'S SHOP where i work on Rexair-Rainbow Vacuums.:D :D :D
friscomike
Gold Member

Post by friscomike »

Wow, those shop dogs look great. Mine run when I turn on the 3300...

mike
...now, if you'll excuse me, I'm a busy man. I have sawdust to make... ;)
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

ralphtaff wrote:Where can i get a pattern for the wooden Shopsmith, I work with Scollsaws and WHEN I get my SS up and running i would like to cut the saw out to display in TAFF'S SHOP where i work on Rexair-Rainbow Vacuums.:D :D :D
Hi ralphstaff,
Check this out: http://www.shopsmith.net/forums/showthread.htm?t=1285

I think you will find what you want.;)
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
ralphtaff
Gold Member

Wooden Shopsmith

Post by ralphtaff »

I called Shopsmith to order the plans for the wooden shopsmith and was told that at this time they did not have that item for sale that they were some where in a big roll of something or another and they could not get the information from them at this time.I sound like they put it on some kind of (fisice) spelling? and now they do not have a reader to get information back. Sounds like somewhere the upper people tried to save some money and goofed by not having or keeping the equipment to continue to read and extract the information stored.SO DOES ANY ONE HAVE a copy of the plans they would send me so i could start that project? you can send it to ralphtaff@yahoo.com it would be greatly appreciated it that could happen.