Accessory Shelf Template

This is a forum for intermediate to advanced woodworkers. Show off your projects or share your ideas.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

wannabewoodworker
Platinum Member

Post by wannabewoodworker »

I have been thinking since finishing my Mark V restoration that the next thing to do is build a shelf to store all of the different parts and pieces I have accumulated. The Shopsmith shelf looks pretty nice but I can't help thinking it would be in the way when using the SS as it seems to stick out quite a ways from the base legs it is mounted on. Wouldn't a shelf between the legs be more useful like the one mentioned using a wire rack type shelf i am going to look into getting one of those wire rack shelves and mount it to the base legs inside.
Michael Mayo
Senior IT Support Engineer
Soft Designs Inc.
albiemanmike@gmail.com
1960's SS Mark VII, 1954 Greenie, 1983 Mark V, Jointer, Bandsaw, Jigsaw, Dewalt Slider, Delta Super 10, Delta 8" Grinder, Craftsman compressor, Drill Doctor, Kreg PH Jig, Bosch Jigsaw, Craftsman Router and Table...........and adding more all the time....:D
rkh2
Platinum Member

Post by rkh2 »

Michael

Just a comment about your concern. I have a 520 and have the shelf mounted on my unit. I do more turning than other work and it has never been an issue with me.
Ron from Lewisburg, TN