catalog 24 page mailer

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

Ed in Tampa wrote:Still nothing for me. I think I was the last to receive the last flyer also.
They might be "getting even"!!:rolleyes:
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

dusty wrote:They might be "getting even"!!:rolleyes:

Uh Huh!!!!!!!:D
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

For what??????

I have been a loyal supporter (notice I said loyal supporter not a cultic brain washed frantic) of Shopsmith and I even worked for them for a short time.

Just because I said it makes me sick how they are running the business forgetting who and why we are Shopsmith customers shouldn't be a reason to want to get even.
Ed in Tampa
Stay out of trouble!
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Ed in Tampa wrote:For what??????

I have been a loyal supporter (notice I said loyal supporter not a cultic brain washed frantic) of Shopsmith and I even worked for them for a short time.

Just because I said it makes me sick how they are running the business forgetting who and why we are Shopsmith customers shouldn't be a reason to want to get even.

So why are ya last?:D

Seriously they are totally unrelated details.

There be a price to pay for being 'opinionated' regardless of degree of being correct.

Some folks take objective critique as being negative. They be myopic.

If being opinionated and verbose were a reason to 'delay delivery', how in tarnation did I become the originator of this thread?:confused::rolleyes:
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange
letterk
Gold Member

Post by letterk »

That's glass half empty thinking. Maybe they are saving him for last so that they can have enough resources to devote to his large order.

Seriously though, I'm amazed at how quickly some retailers kick you off their mailing lists. I buy things from Woodcraft at least one every other month and they stopped sending me their ad. This last one had a $10 off of $25 coupon, which I'd like to get to buy some more saw inserts for my Rigid. Good thing they had a stack of ads by the front door. Of course, they are in the middle of selling the store and have no selection either. :confused:
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

Dare I say that my order, based upon this special catalog, which was placed over the weekend is scheduled for delivery this Thursday. Jim
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.
joedw00
Platinum Member

Post by joedw00 »

By the time I get mine everyone will be getting the next one.:( :(
Joe

520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Delta Drill Press, Delta Lathe, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie" Shorty 500

Being a VETERAN is an honor
Being a GRANDPA is priceless
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

Hi,

Quick question, I see they are offering a $15 gift card with an order over $75, do you have to order anything from the catalog to get that or can one just order over $75 and get the deal?

BTW I didn't see anything I need or even want from the catalog but I do need some supplies and parts that will total over $75 that I can order in Dec. (2013 budget starts in just a few days).

Ed
admin
Gold Member

Post by admin »

It does not require an item from the catalog, but the code must be entered into the promo code box at checkout to receive it.
Shopsmith I.T.
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

admin wrote:It does not require an item from the catalog, but the code must be entered into the promo code box at checkout to receive it.
Thank You.

Ed