catalog 24 page mailer

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

fixit
Gold Member

Post by fixit »

As of 11:00 am CST today I am claiming the title of “Last Person in the US to Receive the New Shopsmith 24 page Mailer” (until someone gets one later :D).
----------------------------------------
Leonard
La Vernia, TX
Wood Goods - Custom Woodwork
EMAIL: woodgoods "at" lavernia "dot" net
PowerPro 520, PowerPro 500 (was my father's 500), SS jointer, SS Mark V mount planer, SS bandsaws (2), belt sander, scroll saw, SS jig saws (2), strip sander, Jointech system, 12" Delta Compound Miter Saw, a small collection of routers, a router table and a Delta Unisaw. All in a 24' x 24' shop.
rdavidp
Gold Member

Post by rdavidp »

I did not get on their mailing list until I placed my first order with them on Nov. 13. I got my catalog before I got my order.
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

fixit wrote:As of 11:00 am CST today I am claiming the title of “Last Person in the US to Receive the New Shopsmith 24 page Mailer” (until someone gets one later :D).

You might claim it but I haven't gotten mine yet and I have faith baby!
Ed in Tampa
Stay out of trouble!
fixit
Gold Member

Post by fixit »

Well I DID say "until someone gets one later:D".

When you get your copy you can claim the title - I hope it's SOON! Also hope you find something in the mailer you want and can buy.

Unfortunately, I did not 'cause I bought the things in it that I wanted before the mailer arrived in my mailbox.:(
----------------------------------------
Leonard
La Vernia, TX
Wood Goods - Custom Woodwork
EMAIL: woodgoods "at" lavernia "dot" net
PowerPro 520, PowerPro 500 (was my father's 500), SS jointer, SS Mark V mount planer, SS bandsaws (2), belt sander, scroll saw, SS jig saws (2), strip sander, Jointech system, 12" Delta Compound Miter Saw, a small collection of routers, a router table and a Delta Unisaw. All in a 24' x 24' shop.
edflorence
Platinum Member

Post by edflorence »

admin wrote:It does not require an item from the catalog, but the code must be entered into the promo code box at checkout to receive it.

this is good to know...the mailer reminded me that I have been promising myself the speed reducer for quite some time and this might be the right time to make good on that promise! thanks for keeping an eye on this forum and contributing this helpful info.
Ed
Idaho Panhandle
Mark 5 of various vintages, Mini with reversing motor, bs, dc3300, jointer, increaser, decreaser
dgale
Platinum Member

Post by dgale »

I just got home from a 10-day family vacation and there was one waiting for me in the mailbox :-)
dgale
Platinum Member

Post by dgale »

admin wrote:It does not require an item from the catalog, but the code must be entered into the promo code box at checkout to receive it.
I placed a ~$350 order a few weeks ago and entered the code in the promo code box...just got home from vacation and my oder is here (less a couple minor items on backorder) and no $15 card...I guess I have to call SS Monday and find out what's up, as well as check on the expected timing of the backordered items.
cincinnati
Platinum Member

Post by cincinnati »

No catalog for me.
"Prove to all the world Metal rules the land"
-Judas Priest, Heavy Duty.
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Shopsmith closed early today

Post by Ed in Tampa »

I finally gave up getting a catalog so I decided to call shopsmith. Called the order line 4:40 EST they are closed for the day. Call the tech support line 4:41 ESt and they are also closed for the day.

Wow! this close to Christmas and closing early??????????????????????

In any case I don't have a catalog and I doubt I will get one before the sale is over.
Ed in Tampa
Stay out of trouble!
fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

Ed in Tampa wrote:I finally gave up getting a catalog so I decided to call shopsmith. Called the order line 4:40 EST they are closed for the day. Call the tech support line 4:41 ESt and they are also closed for the day.

Wow! this close to Christmas and closing early??????????????????????

In any case I don't have a catalog and I doubt I will get one before the sale is over.
I wonder if you wait until a time in the day when they had more calls holding on the line than could be realistically handled by 5 pm eastern and closed the lines. Hey the folks that work there have lives and need to buy gifts as well. Just try earlier in the day.

BTW, you can look at the online version of the catalog at Shopsmith website. I did so and placed my order before the catalog arrived. Jim
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.