Shopsmith Truck (I just want the decals)

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

fjimp
Platinum Member

Post by fjimp »

While I was ordering the new table lift and a page of decals today, Linda commented oh you want the same decals as on the Truck? Do you suppose the new sheet of decals might be related to all of the Truck decal requests?! Now I can make my Shopsmith wall clock. Jim
F. Jim Parks
Lakewood, Colorado:)

When the love of power is replaced by the power of love the world will have a chance for survival.
joedw00
Platinum Member

Post by joedw00 »

brick1 wrote:OK, here's a couple of pics of my spare time cuttin' with an Xacto.....this material is used for street signs and reflects light really great!!!

If somebody can really use one, the wait time isn't too bad.......just need an address to send to....color is important too!!!!

the indain larry sticker has transfer tape over it or it would light up also....

the pink Harley sticker isnt reflective.....

take care, bill
Just received a couple of Shopsmith stickers from Bill. The pictures do not do them justice. They are really nice looking stickers. Thank you Bill!!!!!
Joe

520, Bandsaw, Beltsander, Delta Drill Press, Delta Lathe, Craftsman Planner/Jointer, Delta Planner, Mini "Greenie" Shorty 500

Being a VETERAN is an honor
Being a GRANDPA is priceless
Ron309753
Gold Member

Post by Ron309753 »

I think Airflow Collectibles is either the manufacturer or distributor of the truck: http://www.airflowinc.net/

And pedaltrucks.com has a huge selection of pedal cars, trucks, and other things to ride in and on.

Sincerely,

Ron309753
Sincerely,

Ron309753