The Web Site

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

paulmcohen
Platinum Member

Post by paulmcohen »

My apologies, eldyfig please edit the quote.
Paul Cohen
Beaverton, OR
A 1982 500 Shopsmith brand upgraded to a Mark 7 PowerPro, Jointer, Bandsaw (with Kreg fence), Strip Sander, Ring Master and lots of accessories all purchased new
12" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw, 1200 CFM DC
mbuongirno
Bronze Member

New Shopsmith

Post by mbuongirno »

Why aren't the machines themselves with a price on the web site? I have a 510 and everyone I show it to is impressed, but then they ask me how much it costs and I have no idea!!!! I show them a catalog and...no prices. I go to the web site and... no prices! How can I help Shopsmith survive and prosper if I can not help you sell a Shopsmith??? I even emailed and asked for the pricing and got no response. That is just not good. What the heck does a new Shopsmith cost today anyway. Does anyone know?
reible
Platinum Member

Post by reible »

mbuongirno wrote:Why aren't the machines themselves with a price on the web site? I have a 510 and everyone I show it to is impressed, but then they ask me how much it costs and I have no idea!!!! I show them a catalog and...no prices. I go to the web site and... no prices! How can I help Shopsmith survive and prosper if I can not help you sell a Shopsmith??? I even emailed and asked for the pricing and got no response. That is just not good. What the heck does a new Shopsmith cost today anyway. Does anyone know?
If you go back to post 30 and click on the link you will find the prices are there.

Ed
{Knight of the Shopsmith} [Hero's don't wear capes, they wear dog tags]
dusty
Platinum Member

The Web Site

Post by dusty »

You sort of have to spend a month forth of cold winter nights playing around in this website. Finding something here is NOT intuitively obvious.

Mark V Prices: http://www.shopsmith.com/markvsite/purchaseNB.htm

How to get here, step by step: www.shopsmith.com; click on the Mark V Information icon; in the red navigation bar click on "Mark V Pricing"; voila you are there.

There is a lot of info that can be accessed via the red navigation bar. The bar chages from page to page.

Example: It seems like when you are at the opening page (shopsmith.com/ownersite), on the red navigational bar "Mark V" should yield a path to pricing, huh "Mark V Pricing". Nope it doesn't work that way. Wouldn't it be neat if the drop down included pricing.

Welcome to the family - come on in - join the rest of us confused soles or is that souls.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
jbemis
Silver Member

Amazing pages

Post by jbemis »

reible wrote:I guess you guys will be finding this some day soon so here it is:
http://www.woodworkingglossary.com/links.htm

Some of these pages have to do with:
http://www.shopsmith.com/links_2.htm

That should keep you busy for a while.