Mar V Support Table

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dholtby
Bronze Member

Mar V Support Table

Post by dholtby »

Has anyone ever purchased/used Shopsmith's Mark V Support Table. I ordered one last April or May when it was on sale and as yet have never received it. I've called Shopsmith several times and each time have been told that they were waiting for parts and it should be shipped in about two weeks.

Funny thing - 10 months now and still now support table. Anybody else had a similar problem.

Dennis

PS: Part Number is 555784
dusty
Platinum Member

Mar V Support Table

Post by dusty »

I'm not sure what you are trying to order. Curiousity has gotten to me. What is the part number?
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

That is ridiculous, even for Shopsmith. You must want it really bad to not have canceled the order by now. I have had orders on back-order, but I've never had to wait more than a month or so.
dusty
Platinum Member

Mark V Support Table

Post by dusty »

dholtby,

I agree with Bruce.

You need to pursue this seriously with customer service. There is something more to this backorder than meets the eye. The support table is NOT a complex item and it is composed of common parts.

Nick, is this possibly on hold because of a redesign?
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.