Online Catalog "additions"

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

bkhop
Gold Member

Online Catalog "additions"

Post by bkhop »

dusty
Platinum Member

Online Catalog - "additions"

Post by dusty »

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I'll spend some time tonight checking it out.

You know - Shopsmith seems to assume that we automatically find these innovations on our own. Just like they seem to believe that the younger generations, those who have never done woodworking and those who have never used a Shopsmith will intuitively be led to their online promos.

I don't think that is the way you develop successful marketing tactics. Where is the bulldog? Every marketing campaign needs a bulldog!
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
eldyfig
Gold Member

Post by eldyfig »

bkhop wrote:there's icons added that denote which tools have been featured on video.
Just found this feature the other day. Of course, I had to check them all out. Nice touch!

dusty wrote:I don't think that is the way you develop successful marketing tactics.
We just don't understand marketing. Maybe, we that are buying replacement parts and upgrades are what keep the company going. I wonder if there is an announcement on the SS company PA system when an order comes in for a new SS unit.:D