Abor for Oneway Talon Chuck

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

stryker1313
Silver Member

Abor for Oneway Talon Chuck

Post by stryker1313 »

I have the opportunity to get a Oneway Talon Chuck but it has the wrong arbor I believe. Can I just get the proper 5/8th from SS or does Oneway offer that size? Thanks.
ldh
Gold Member

Post by ldh »

stryker1313 wrote:I have the opportunity to get a Oneway Talon Chuck but it has the wrong arbor I believe. Can I just get the proper 5/8th from SS or does Oneway offer that size? Thanks.

Should be Part#0260 5/8 PLAIN Oneway/Talon, but give Oneway a call and make sure. You will like the chuck.
ldh
mtobey
Gold Member

Post by mtobey »

I just received a Supernova@ with SS insert. It too is a good unit. Lee Valley sold out their Made in N. Z. units and won't be offering the Chinese made. Note, however, that tests have found the Chinese produced unit to equal the N. Z. production. Tecknatool obviously did not cheapen their expectations.mt
1983 Mark V- beltsander, jigsaw, Stripsander,jointer, bandsaw-double carriage and tables with molders and drums, Over Arm Pin Routers(Freestanding x 2)Second Mark V.:D