Sharpener model 600000

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

bahnw
Bronze Member

Sharpener model 600000

Post by bahnw »

I have an old model 600000. It has never been set up, but I no longer have the directions. It looks like a slow speed sharpener that runs on 110v and has a water bath. Does anyone have any info on these old machines. I cannot find them anywhere on the shopsmith site.
wgander
Gold Member

Post by wgander »

I have the Instructions, email me and I'll send them to you.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Re: Sharpener model 600000

Post by jsburger »

doctorwellbe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:19 pm I have an old model 600000. It has never been set up, but I no longer have the directions.
First post. A direct re-post of the original poster of this thread. Reported as SPAM.
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

jsburger wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:22 pm
doctorwellbe wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:19 pm I have an old model 600000. It has never been set up, but I no longer have the directions.
First post. A direct re-post of the original poster of this thread. Reported as SPAM.
Reporting it to be SPAM achieves very little unless the poster is simultaneously banned and even then anyone committed to posting spam simply comes back using a different user name.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
jsburger
Platinum Member

Post by jsburger »

dusty wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:34 pm
Reporting it to be SPAM achieves very little unless the poster is simultaneously banned and even then anyone committed to posting spam simply comes back using a different user name.
Are you serious???

Reporting it brings it to the attention of the Moderators so they can remove the SPAM and ban the poster. I am not a moderator so I can't 'simultaneously' ban anyone. If reporting SPAM achieves very little why do we have the ability to do it? Are you telling the forum members to stop reporting SPAM because it does nothing?
John & Mary Burger
Eagle's Lair Woodshop
Hooper, UT
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

jsburger wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:54 pm
dusty wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Are you serious???

Reporting it brings it to the attention of the Moderators so they can remove the SPAM and ban the poster. I am not a moderator so I can't 'simultaneously' ban anyone. If reporting SPAM achieves very little why do we have the ability to do it? Are you telling the forum members to stop reporting SPAM because it does nothing?
Maybe you should become a Moderator. You would do a great job!!
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
Gold Member

Post by MODERATOR »

For what it may be worth, Moderators have taken over 250 actions during the past week. The problem seems to be never going away. We could use some help! PM admin and request being added to the fold.