What new tools are you going to order with the free shipping special?

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

What new tools are you going to order with the free shipping special?

Post by Ed in Tampa »

I hope everyone is aware Shopsmith is offering free shipping with any order over $150 until March 10.
My question is there anyone planing to take advantage of that?
If so what are you ordering? And why?
Ed
smredleg
Gold Member

Re: the free shipping offer

Post by smredleg »

I was waiting (and wishing) the this offer. Ordered the speed reducer this morning (on backorder, but the crummy weather here would keep from firing up the SS in any event).

Wayne
Milwaukee
curiousgeorge
Platinum Member

Post by curiousgeorge »

I attended the TA Beginning Lathe class on 3/3 and ordered The Shopsmith Journal, Nova G3 Midi Chuck, Specialty Tool Rest Pkg. and the Utility Light with 3 extra support brackets.
Yesterday, 3/6, I called to see if I could add a Center Finder to my order and Linda, a real sweetheart, did just that. I hadn't received the email, but saw on the "Owners Site" about the free shipping, so I asked her about it. She said since my order hadn't been posted yet that it would qualify for the free shipping. What I saved on shipping paid for the Center Finder and then some. Way to go Linda, you guys are the best! :D :D :D
George
Ft. Worth, TX.
Go TCU Froggies
cincinnati
Platinum Member

Post by cincinnati »

Belt sander will be heading south down I-75 to my shop.
Bruce
Platinum Member

Post by Bruce »

Sadly, I won't be ordering anything from this sale or any other sale for a year or so. I just hope they're still selling product when I'm able to buy again. :(
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

I do plan on buying some things; nothing big but I hope I can add it up to $150.
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
qtndas01
Gold Member

Post by qtndas01 »

I am going to be buying parts for the headstock rebuild I will be doing on both of my headstocks that I have. They are both from the eighties and That should be the last time I will ever need to. I will take advantage of the spring sale with the reduced prices and the free shipping.
john
Platinum Member

Post by john »

Unfortunately being north of the border, I won't be able to take advantage of this promotion but I sure hope a similar one is in force during the three weeks we will be renting a cottage in Vermont this summer. I am planning on ordering things during this period again to take advantage of things on my wish list that might be on sale. Last year I was lucky that only one thing was out of stock so most of my needs were filled.

John