Sawdust Session #15

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dusty
Platinum Member

Sawdust Session #15

Post by dusty »

I've been put out of business. No one needs me anymore - maybe they never did!

The Sawdust Sessions are now been forecasted via your email. All you have to do is read your email.

Hope I get this one more regularly than I get notification of email specials.:rolleyes:
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
Nick
Platinum Member

Post by Nick »

Aw, come on, Dusty. I spend the two weeks between sessions trying to think up clever comebacks to your announcements. I looked for your post all day today; I had a really good zinger. Besides, the e-mails don't get through to everyone -- read the threads. Apparently, our virtual pony express gets scalped by digital injuns as it's making it's way through some of the less civilized parts of the Internet. We need a back-up. Jump on your pony and ride.

With all good wishes,
paulmcohen
Platinum Member

Post by paulmcohen »

dusty wrote:I've been put out of business. No one needs me anymore - maybe they never did!

The Sawdust Sessions are now been fore-casted via your email. All you have to do is read your email.

Hope I get this one more regularly than I get notification of email specials.:rolleyes:

As Nick said I never got the announcement, I count on you:D But I did get the free shipping and Dust Collection video so I know I am still on the Shopsmith list.
Paul Cohen
Beaverton, OR
A 1982 500 Shopsmith brand upgraded to a Mark 7 PowerPro, Jointer, Bandsaw (with Kreg fence), Strip Sander, Ring Master and lots of accessories all purchased new
12" Sliding Compound Mitre Saw, 1200 CFM DC
Ed in Tampa
Platinum Member

Post by Ed in Tampa »

I never got the email either. Dusty you needed!!!!!!!
Ed
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

dusty wrote:I've been put out of business. No one needs me anymore - maybe they never did!

The Sawdust Sessions are now been forecasted via your email. All you have to do is read your email.

Say it ain't so! Image
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.