10% discount on Incra products

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

mpolovic
Bronze Member

10% discount on Incra products

Post by mpolovic »

Incramental Tools has an anniversary sale through May 12 with 10% off. Use coupon code SAVETEN. They carry Shopsmith versions of Incra products. Sorry - no free shipping. http://www.incrementaltools.com
Mike in Canton, MI
2013 Shopsmith Mark 7 Powerpro w LiftAssist, DC3300, bandsaw, beltsander, stripsander, jointer, DW735X planer, and other goodies from Craftsman, Dewalt, & PC
dusty
Platinum Member

Post by dusty »

mpolovic wrote:Incramental Tools has an anniversary sale through May 12 with 10% off. Use coupon code SAVETEN. They carry Shopsmith versions of Incra products. Sorry - no free shipping. http://www.incrementaltools.com
Thank you for the alert. Welcome to the forum.

With regard to Incra, I suggest you look at their entire product line. They offer many items that are very useful even though they may not be tailored for use with the Shopsmith.

The only feature of the Shopsmith that makes it unique is the width of the miter bar. A characteristic that is easily overcome.
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
elizabethflowers
Bronze Member

Re: 10% discount on Incra products

Post by elizabethflowers »

Thanks you for sharing this great information.I'm searching but don't know where get the code is. Anyone who knows where there is a discount code don't just let me know.
Thank You.
Last edited by elizabethflowers on Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beeg
Platinum Member

Post by beeg »

elizabethflowers wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:29 pm Thanks you for sharing this great information.I'm searching but don't know where get the code is. Anyone who knows where there is a discount code don't just let me know.
Thank You.
The code is the first post, BUT it's EIGHT years old.
SS 500(09/1980), DC3300, jointer, bandsaw, belt sander, Strip Sander, drum sanders,molder, dado, biscuit joiner, universal lathe tool rest, Oneway talon chuck, router bits & chucks and a De Walt 735 planer,a #5,#6, block planes. ALL in a 100 square foot shop.

Bob
JPG
Platinum Member

Post by JPG »

Please let us know how successful you are in getting the discount.
╔═══╗
╟JPG ╢
╚═══╝

Goldie(Bought New SN 377425)/4" jointer/6" beltsander/12" planer/stripsander/bandsaw/powerstation /Scroll saw/Jig saw /Craftsman 10" ras/Craftsman 6" thicknessplaner/ Dayton10"tablesaw(restoredfromneighborstrashpile)/ Mark VII restoration in 'progress'/ 10
E[/size](SN E3779) restoration in progress, a 510 on the back burner and a growing pile of items to be eventually returned to useful life. - aka Red Grange