Is there a Shopsmith biscuit joiner discount code?

Create a review for a woodworking tool that you are familiar with (Shopsmith brand or Non-Shopsmith) or just post your opinion on a specific tool. Head to head comparisons welcome too.

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

chrispitude
Gold Member

Is there a Shopsmith biscuit joiner discount code?

Post by chrispitude »

Hi all,

I could swear I had a discount code for the Shopsmith biscuit joiner, one of those "25% off, free shipping" codes. I can't remember if it was in an email or on those slips that come in Shopsmith boxes. I went to find this to order it today, and I can't find it. Was I imagining this? Currently it is on sale ($125 versus $140) plus shipping, but I liked the 25% off free shipping better if it's true. :)

- Chris
gsimbu
Silver Member

35% off

Post by gsimbu »

I found this yesterday while bopping around this site. I don't know exactly how I got there. the title is Monthly Special. 35% off... Regularly $139.50, sale proce 90.67. no mention of free shipping. the code is OPM19. I plan on getting this before the month is out.
Gary
theknottywoodworker
Bronze Member

Post by theknottywoodworker »

The Sale is on the owner home page

http://www.shopsmith.net/

It is sale tool of the month. Better hurry, month is about over.
smredleg
Gold Member

Biscuit joiner

Post by smredleg »

I do think you missed the "free shipping," dates. I wait, in desk and computer defilade, for that rare SS offer.
I've owned the SS biscuit joiner for over 4 years now. I use it making my contour benches. It really works for me.
Now, if I can get rid of the 97+ of the white "stuff," and some less than normal temps, then I can fire up my SS for the season!

Wayne
Milwaukee, WI