Sawdust Session #16

Moderators: HopefulSSer, admin

dusty
Platinum Member

Sawdust Session #16

Post by dusty »

Congratulations are in order. The Shopsmith Crew has done a great job this morning. Nick introduced the session this morning with a statement that new software was being employed for the first time today. Well, it must have worked.:)

Despite the heavy Saturday morning internet traffic, which has plagued all previous sessions, they rose above that this morning.:)

I viewed nearly two full hours of the session this morning and had only two video freezes and no lost audio. The system recovered itself from those. I did not refresh once for the entire session.:)

Furthermore, the video was top quality just as was the audio. It almost looked and sounded like a podcast but we all know that couldn't be.:rolleyes:
"Making Sawdust Safely"
Dusty
Sent from my Dell XPS using Firefox.
rkh2
Platinum Member

Post by rkh2 »

I will concur with Dusty. Today's session was almost flawless with only a couple of freeze ups and never lost audio. Liked Drew's inexpensive guide he showed how to make on an interlude session for use with the cabinet scrapers. Hats of to the effort Nick & Drew put forth to help us further our knowledge base with the SS and it's uses.
Ron from Lewisburg, TN
a1gutterman
Platinum Member

Post by a1gutterman »

Very few "technical difficulties" made this the best Sawdust Session yet!Image Image Image
Tim

Buying US made products will help keep YOUR job or retirement funds safer.
friscomike
Gold Member

Post by friscomike »

Howdy,

Yesterday's Sawdust session was excellent, IMHO. I especially enjoyed the scraper sharpening session. Nick is a master at making things look simple.

The broadcast went well, too...smooth video and clear audio.

Persist,
mike
...now, if you'll excuse me, I'm a busy man. I have sawdust to make... ;)